We are proud to announce that the HITRUST Alliance has appointed Schellman & Co. Principal Doug Kanney to the HITRUST CSF Assessor Council and Quality Subcommittee. Below is the official press release announcing the latest HITRUST CSF Assessor Council members (https://hitrustalliance.net/councils/):
HITRUST CSF Assessor Council And Quality Subcommittee
Now in its second year, the HITRUST CSF Assessor Council has grown to 20 appointees, representing a broad range of experience in information security and privacy. The council provides a forum to ensure that HITRUST CSF Assessors can directly submit input to HITRUST thereby influencing the HITRUST CSF Assurance program to continually ensure and evolve its integrity, effectiveness, and efficiency. The creation of the Quality Subcommittee further upholds the continued focus on maintaining a standard of excellence.
The HITRUST CSF Assessor Council interacts regularly with HITRUST to share challenges and opportunities relating to HITRUST service offerings. It holds periodic meetings over the course of each year.
HITRUST CSF Assessor Council members include:
- Blaise Wabo: Managing Consultant, A-LIGN
- Steve Simmons: Director of Compliance, A-LIGN
- Deepak Chaudhry: Director, BDO
- Josh Ayers: Managing Director, BDO
- Abe Dress: Director, Coalfire
- Andrew Hicks: Managing Principal, Coalfire
- Erika Del Giudice: Partner (Principal), Crowe
- Jaclyn Dettloff: Senior Manager – IT Assurance, Crowe
- Allen Foster Bradley: Advisory Senior Manager, Deloitte
- Doug Ochs: President, Fortrex
- Brad Barrett: Senior Manager, Grant Thornton
- Powell Jones: Senior Manager, Grant Thornton
- Melissa Hawkins: Information Security Team Lead, Intraprise Health
- Ryan Patrick: Senior Vice President — Security, Intraprise Health
- Drew Hendrickson: Shareholder, LBMC
- Nancy Spizzo: Senior Manager of Risk Services, LBMC
- Brian Hukriede: Manager IT Security, Optum
- Dennis Quandt: Director, PwC
- Todd Bialick: Partner, PwC
- Doug Kanney: Principal, Schellman & Co.
- Gary Nelson: Principal, Schellman & Co.