About this guide:
Going through an audit can be painless if you effectively plan and prepare. See the 7-step checklist that will help you better handle this exercise.
Before your compliance partner begins field work, you should have a process in place for how the audit will be managed.
Having a process in place to prepare for audits:
- Improves communication among your team members
- Makes your internal controls stronger with best practices you may have not seen before
- Increases your customers’ trust in your organization
- Establishes a framework you can embed into your normal business operations
- Keeps your company out of the headlines for security issues