Hiring: Experienced SOC Senior Associates
Our Business is Growing – We Are Hiring SOC Auditors
When working with Schellman, you can join the ranks of the most experienced compliance and attestation professionals in the world. Our professionals perform work for the biggest names in the Fortune 500 all across the globe at the same time enjoy a liberating work environment.
Schellman Senior Associate:
"Schellman is what I consider a cutting edge firm with competitive salaries, work from home flexibility, no time reporting, and great work-life balance."
The primary responsibilities for this position will be SOC 1 / SSAE 16 examination services, but are also likely to include participation in SOC 2, PCI DSS validation, ISO 27001 certifications, and other types of assessment services. Senior Associates perform standard project execution and report preparation activities. Senior associates report to a manager for each project. Managers generally handle project planning and interaction with the client prior to an engagement. Client engagements typically last less than three weeks, which allows senior associates the opportunity to work on many projects over the course.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or other related topics
- Between one to three years of related professional services experience within the financial auditing, operational auditing, information systems auditing, internal auditing, information security consulting and/or risk consulting
- Currently employed by a national accounting firm
- Currently holds any of the following certifications – CPA, CISA, CISSP, ISO Lead Auditor, PCI QSA and/or CIA
- Willingness to pursue relevant professional certifications (e.g. CPA, CISA, CIA, CISSP, ISO Lead Auditor, PCI QSA, etc.)
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial abilities, client focus, industry savvy, and the ability to work independently or as part of a collaborative team
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and interpersonal characteristics
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated consistency in values, principles, and work ethic
Schellman is a leading provider of attestation and compliance services. We are the only company in the world that is a CPA firm, a globally licensed PCI Qualified Security Assessor, an ISO Certification Body, HITRUST CSF Assessor, a FedRAMP 3PAO, and most recently, an APEC Accountability Agent. Renowned for expertise tempered by practical experience, Schellman's professionals provide superior client service balanced by steadfast independence. Our approach builds successful, long-term relationships and allows our clients to achieve multiple compliance objectives through a single third-party assessor.